Trusted voices at the center of the Enterprise and Cloud computing.
Join Scott Hanselman every Friday as he engages one-on-one with the engineers who build the services that power Microsoft Azure as they demo capabilities, answer Scott's questions, and share their insights.
Romit Girdhar, Microsoft (@romitgirdhar) and Chinmay Joshi,Oracle join Lara Rubbelke to explain how to interconnect Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure. The Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud interoperability partnership enables you to migrate and run mission-critical enterprise workloads across both clouds, seamlessly connecting Azure services, like Analytics and AI, to Oracle Cloud services, like Autonomous Database. Learn how you now have a one-stop shop for all the cloud services and applications you need to run your business.
- Oracle application solutions integrating Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (preview)
- Oracle and Microsoft Accelerate Enterprise Cloud Adoption (Oracle.com)
- Set up a direct interconnection between Azure and Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
- Tutorial: Integrate Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Console with Azure Active Directory
- Accelerate your cloud adoption with Microsoft and Oracle®
- Oracle and Microsoft Expand Their Multicloud Alliance to the London Region
- Create a free account (Azure)
Matías Quaranta (@ealsur) shows Donovan Brown (@donovanbrown) how to do bulk operations with the Azure Cosmos DB .NET SDK to maximize throughput, and how to use the new Transactional Batch support to create atomic groups of operations.Bulk import data to Azure Cosmos DB SQL API account by using the .NET SDKIntroducing Bulk support in the [Azure Cosmos DB] .NET SDKazure-cosmos-dotnet-v3/TransactionalBatch sample code (GitHub)Welcome to Azure Cosmos DBAzure Cosmos DB overviewCreate a free account (Azure)
Get $200 in Azure credits and 12 months of popular services—freeStart free
Subscribers get up to $1800 per year of Azure servicesActivate now
Join Microsoft for Startups and get free Azure servicesLearn more