You can submit a request to pay by invoice by contacting us either via website (if you have already created a subscription), by email or by phone. Once your request has been approved, you will be provided instructions on how to set up your subscription for the invoice payment method. *
Before you begin:
Please have the following information at hand:
- Your name
- Are you a new or existing Azure customer?
- Microsoft Account, also known as the Windows Live ID (the one you will associate with your Azure account)
- Company name
- Company website URL
- Preferred email address
- Billing address
- Phone number
Request via email:
Email your support request with the required information above to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request via phone:
To access phone based support, call 1-800-867-1389.
Request via website:
If you already have an Azure subscription, please follow these steps to submit a support request to pay by invoice:
- Initiate a support request by clicking on this link and enter your Microsoft Account credentials.
- Select your subscription in the "Subscription" menu.
- Select the "Billing" option in the "Support Type" menu.
- Select your country in the "Country/Region" menu.
- Select your language in the "Language" menu.
- Select the "Create Ticket" button.
- Select the "Request invoice mode of payment" option in the "Problem Type" menu.
- Select your offer type in the "Category" menu and click "Continue".
- Fill in your contact information and click "Continue".
- Fill in the required information and click "Submit".
* A credit check may be required depending on the amount of credit required. In these instances, customer support will provide you with a credit check application. After submission, the credit application can take 5-7 business days to process.