Websites and Webjobs documentation
Learn how to run web apps and other programs in the cloud using Azure Websites and WebJobs
The documentation and videos provided here get you started running web apps and other programs in the cloud using Azure Websites and WebJobs. Follow tutorials to create websites from scratch, or from the marketplace, and deploy them from Visual Studio or source control repositories, such as TFS and GitHub. Learn how to monitor, scale, back up, troubleshoot, maximize performance, authenticate users, and more.
- Learning map for Azure Websites
- Deploying an ASP.NET app to an Azure Website
- Intro to Azure Websites with Scott Hanselman
- What is the Azure WebJobs SDK?
- Create a test website for free – no hassle or commitment