Web Apps part of App Service
Learn how to run web apps and other programs in the cloud using Azure App Service
The documentation and videos provided here get you started running web apps and other programs in the cloud using Azure App Service. Follow tutorials to create websites from scratch, or from the marketplace, and deploy them from Visual Studio or source control repositories, such as TFS, Visual Studio Online, or GitHub. Learn how to monitor, scale, back up, troubleshoot, maximize performance, authenticate users, and more.
- Learning map for Azure Web Apps (formally Websites)
- Deploying an ASP.NET MVC app to an Azure Website
- Intro to Azure Websites with Scott Hanselman
- What is the Azure WebJobs SDK?
- Create a test Web App for free – no hassle or commitment