The 2012 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference Starts July 8 in Toronto!
The 2012 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC), which will take place July 8-12 in Toronto, Canada, is almost here and this year’s conference is filled with an incredible agenda, including keynotes from Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and Satya Nadella, President, Server and Tools Business. The Server Data and Cloud track will cover Microsoft’s cloud technologies including Windows Azure with more than 20 cloud-focused sessions and several Windows Azure Breakout Sessions.
Here are a few Windows Azure Breakout Sessions to check out:
- Monday July 9; 3:00-4:00 PM - What’s New in Windows Azure (SDC21) Stephanie Ferguson, presenter
- Monday July 9; 4:30-5:30 PM - New Partner Opportunities on Windows Azure (SDC22) Joshua Waldo, presenter
- Tuesday, July 10; 2:00-3:00 PM – Windows Azure in the Enterprise (SDC23) Nelson Gonzalez and Rob Cocorocchia, presenters
- Tuesday, July 10; 2:00-3:00 PM - How SaaS Changes an ISV’s Business Model (ISV03) David Chappell, presenter
- Wednesday, July 11; 5:00-6:00 PM – Partner Opportunities and Customer Momentum in the Public Cloud (EPO9i) Rita Alexandrou, presenter
Search “Windows Azure” in the session catalog to see a full list of Windows Azure-related sessions.
Registered attendees will also be able to network with partners before, during and after the event via WPC Connect and in person at partner-to-partner speed-networking events.
Attendees should check out the Conference Guide (PDF) now to make the most of this great event and maximize opportunities for networking.