Deploy Service Fabric Ubuntu clusters on-premise using Bosh
Updated: 04 December, 2018
Service Fabric integration with Bosh provides the following:
- Define and deploy infrastructure necessary for Service Fabric on any environment including on-premise (VMWare) and the three major public clouds (Azure, GCP, AWS)
- Define and deploy Service Fabric Ubuntu clusters on any environment
- Perform zero-downtime rolling upgrades of Service Fabric and the OS
- Monitor health of the infrastructure and reattach any downed VMs or disks back to the cluster
- Fully open source and collaboration to shape the future of this release is welcome!