Azure Service Fabric 7.0 is now available
Updated: 11 December, 2019
The new Azure Service Fabric release is now available. This release introduces several new features and stability and performance improvements, including:
- Improved resource governance and isolation.
- Customisable safety checks for stateless services.
- Additional safety checks for cluster operations.
- “VeryHigh” MoveCost support for workloads with little tolerance for proactive rebalancing.
- Management of the backup and restore service via the Service Fabric Explorer UI.
- Availability of the ReliableCollectionsMissingTypesTool for determining stateful service upgrade safety.
- Availability of consistent and stable secondary reads.
- Previews of:
- Range and sequence-based ReliableDictionary operations.
- Managed identity integration via KeyVaultReference for application secrets.