Trusted voices at the centre of Enterprise and Cloud computing.
Join Scott Hanselman every Friday as he engages one-to-one with the engineers who build the services that power Microsoft Azure as they demo capabilities, answer Scott’s questions and share their insights.
HashiCorp Consul is a distributed service mesh to connect, secure, and configure services across any runtime platform and public or private cloud. In this episode, Scott Hanselman is joined by HashiCorp's Geoffrey Grossenbach who uses Helm to install a Consul server to Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) cluster. Next, he deploys and secures a pair of microservices with Consul.
- Consul Curriculum - HashiCorp Learn
- Consul by HashiCorp
- Azure Kubernetes Services (AKS)
- Intro to Service Meshes: Data Planes, Control Planes, and More | The Open Source Show
- Use case: Modern service discovery with Consul on Azure (Part 1)
- Use case: Modern Service Mesh with Consul on Azure (Part 2)
- Create a free account (Azure)