This video is not available in English (UK). The video is available in English (US).
Introducing new Azure API Management capabilities
Miao Jiang joins Scott Hanselman discuss the API economy and how companies must master the challenges inherent in building, maintaining, managing, and exposing APIs to participate. That's where Azure API Management can help. Azure API Management is a solution for publishing APIs to external and internal consumers. With Azure API Management, you can take any backend system, hosted anywhere, and expose it through a modern API gateway. Join us to learn about new features and how to expose your APIs with peace of mind.
For more information:
- API Management documentation
- Azure/api-management-samples GitHub repo
- API Management product overview
- API Management pricing
- Azure API Management roadmap
- Publish multiple versions of your API (docs)
- How to integrate Azure API Management with Azure Application Insights (docs)
- Tagging – now available in public preview (blog post)
- Create a free account (Azure)