Cognitive Services Pricing – Video Indexer
Use intelligence APIs to enable vision, language and search capabilities.
US government entities are eligible to purchase Azure Government services from a licensing solution provider with no upfront financial commitment or directly through a pay-as-you-go online subscription.
Important: The price in R$ is merely a reference; this is an international transaction and the final price is subject to exchange rates and the inclusion of IOF taxes. An eNF will not be issued.
Azure Germany is available to customers and partners who have already purchased this, doing business in the European Union (EU), the European Free Trade Association (EFTA) and in the United Kingdom (UK). It provides data residency in Germany with additional levels of control and data protection. You can also sign up for a free Azure trial.
Video Indexer enables you to extract, review, curate, customise, search and publish insights from your videos using AI for video technologies, powered by Azure Media Services. Video Indexer can be used above the demo experience threshold by connecting it with an Azure Media Services account.
The Cognitive Services Video Indexer provides up to 10 hours of free indexing to website users and up to 40 hours of free indexing to API users. Customer that need to process more content can do so by linking their existing Azure Media Services resource group to their Video Indexer account or creating a new Azure Media Services resource group. For the customers who choose to create a new resource group, we will create ten S3 media reserved units. Customers can modify the number of reserved units as needed.
When customers use Azure Media Services resource group to process additional content over the free limit, the following charges may apply
- Audio/video analysis – charged based on the number of input minutes
- Encoding – customers can choose between no encoding, single bit-rate or adaptive streaming based on requirements. Standard media encoding charges apply for this operation if used
- Streaming – charged when video is streamed using the video player widget
- Storage – Storage cost is incurred for files that are saved in your storage account linked to your Azure Media Services account
- Network egress – charged when customers play the media or download insights (such as thumbnails extracted)
- Media Reserved Units – customers pay for the number of reserved units available on their subscription
Support and SLA
- Free billing and subscription management support are included.
- We guarantee that Cognitive Services running in the standard tier will be available at least 99.9 per cent of the time. No SLA is provided for the free trial. Read the SLA
Estimate your monthly costs for Azure services
Review Azure pricing frequently asked questions
Learn more about Cognitive Services
Review technical tutorials, videos and more resources