Last week at the Meet Windows Azure event, Jeff Lawson (co-founder & CEO of Twilio) launched the company’s newest developer contest. Build the next great application using Windows Azure and Twilio, and you can win big. The grand prize includes:
- Up to $60,000 of Windows Azure usage over two years from Microsoft BizSpark Plus Program; winner must meet eligibility requirements
- Twilio credit for 30,000 SMS or inbound minutes
- 1 full pass to TwilioCon 2012 (Oct 16-18, 2012 in San Francisco)
- Promotion via developer profile on Twilio and Windows Azure blogs (July, 2012)
- Unlimited bragging rights, fame and glory
Entries are due July 1, 2012. To learn more about the contest, including rules, prizes and how to get started with Twilio, visit the Twilio developer contest page.
Get started building your contest entry on Windows Azure today – activate your Windows Azure 90-day free trial account. Once you activate your trial account, go to Account options and choose Preview to get access to the latest features and tools previewed last week at the Meet Windows Azure event.
Developers get a head-start on the contest by activating their Windows Azure and Twilio accounts at the Meet Windows Azure event (June 7, 2012).