The February 2011 update of the Windows Azure Platform Training Kit is now available for download. The Windows Azure Platform Training Kit provides hands-on labs (HOLs), presentations, and samples to help you understand how to build applications on the Windows Azure platform. This new version includes several updated HOLs to include support for the Windows Azure AppFabric February CTP and the new AppFabric Caching, Access Control, and Service Bus portal experience.
Specific updates include:
- HOL: Building Windows Azure Apps with the Caching service
- HOL: Using the Access Control Service to Federate with Multiple Business Identity Providers
- HOL: Introduction to the AppFabric Access Control Service V2
- HOL: Introduction to the Windows Azure AppFabric Service Bus Futures
- Improved PHP installer script for Advanced Web and Worker Roles
- Demo Script – Rafiki PDC Keynote Demo
In addition to these new updates, the demo scripts and setup scripts for all HOLs have been updated to allow users on machines running Windows 7 SP1 to access all materials.