The Windows Azure AppFabric CTP February release is now available here.
This release delivers a number of enhancements, including:
- New Silverlight-based LABS portal
- The option of 128MB or 256MB cache size
- The ability to dynamically upgrade or downgrade cache size
- Improved diagnostics with client side tracing and client request tracking capabilities
- Overall performance improvements
To learn more about this release, including a walk-through of the new Windows Azure AppFabric LABS portal, please read the latest blog post by Windows Azure Technical Evangelist Wade Wegner, “Windows Azure AppFabric CTP February, Caching Enhancements, and the New LABS Portal“. You can also download the latest SDK here.