Is cloud computing still a foggy concept for you? Have you heard of Windows Azure, but aren’t quite sure of how it applies to your development projects? If you’re a developer who’d like to learn more, then join Microsoft Developer Evangelists at one of eight free, all-day Firestarter events that will combine presentations, demos and hands-on labs to help you better understand where the cloud and Windows Azure can take you. All sessions run 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM.
Click on a session to register:
- Tampa, FL – Monday, November 8
- Atlanta, GA – Wednesday, November 10
- Charlotte, NC – Thursday, November 11
- Rochester, NY – Tuesday, November 16
- Waltham, MA – Tuesday, November 30
- New York, NY – Wednesday, December 1
- Chevy Chase, MD – Thursday, December 9
If you can’t make it to any of the events in-person, you can watch the December 9 event live online by registering here.